ENTERTAINMENT. CUISINE. COCKTAILS.
Between the festivities, the food and the fashion, it’s no wonder the Kentucky Derby tradition spans 146 years.
Derby brings out the best in people and brings the most incredible people together.
We created Trifecta with this in mind…
…to bring new flavor to this long-standing tradition, while connecting incredible people to unforgettable experiences.
Junior Bridgeman & Family
Your tickets & donations fund cancer research, youth education, and autism support.
IT’S GOING TO BE UNFORGETABLE!
LEt’s GET YOU SOME TICKETS
Friday, May 1st, 2020
OMNI LOUISVILLE HOTEL
400 South 2nd Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Time and Location
How do I buy my tickets?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Credit Card only for online sales
- Can I buy tickets offline? How?
- What fees and taxes will I be charged?
- You will only be charged a credit card processing fee of (insert amount)
- How will I get my tickets if I buy them online?
- Your tickets will be mailed to you 3 weeks ahead of the event. Or will be available for pickup in Louisville, KY beginning Sunday, April 26th, 2020. An email will be sent to you
- Do you offer refunds?
- All sales are final.
- What if my tickets are lost or stolen?
- A replacement fee will apply to provide new tickets once they have been issued to purchaser.
- Can I show my tickets on my phone at the door or do I need to have the physical tickets with me?
- Each attendee will need a digital or physical ticket to gain entry to the event
- Can I put tickets on hold?
- Will my seats be together?
- Yes, all tickets purchased together will be placed together. If tickets are purchased separately then email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed together.
- What should I do if I don’t receive my tickets
What else can you tell me about the event?
- What time do the doors open?
- Doors open at 8pm
- Where should I park and is parking free?
- Valet parking is complimentary for all guests
- Do you have appropriate seating and parking for individuals with medical conditions?
- What items am I not allowed to bring into the event (e.g., bags, coolers, video equipment, outside food and drink, etc.)?
- Are pets allowed?
- Only service animals are allowed at the event
- Can I purchase tickets at the door/gate/entrance?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance of event. No sales of tickets will be available at the door.
- Is there an age limit or are there ID requirements to enter the event?
- Must be 21 or older to attend event
How do I stay up to date on the event?
You will receive all details via email ahead of the event with all parking, registration, silent auction, and important details for your attendance.
We also encourage you to join our email list at the bottom of this page.